Our volunteers do their best work when they're making the most of their unique talents. So helping you find the role that suits you and your skills best is our goal.
Volunteering is more than delivering a task without payment. It’s about giving the gift of your time, talent and skills. Tottenham Foodbank volunteers are the driving force behind our service, donating almost 6,000 hours in support of vulnerable neighbours between June 2020 and May 2021.
Volunteering with our Operations Team
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist us at Tottenham Town Hall as we return to a face-to-face service as Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Volunteers carry out a variety of roles including:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Talking guests through our process and building a rapport, so that we can help them better
- Packing food parcels
- Signposting guests onto further organisations and support where appropriate
Shift times are:
- Mondays 12-2pm
- Thursdays 5-7pm
We need volunteers who can commit to a minimum of one shift per month and are free to attend a mandatory training session on 24th July 2021 which will be held via Zoom. To register your interest, please email [email protected] and a member of our volunteer team will be in contact.
Your skills could be just what we need in our Volunteer Campaigns Team
- Do you have skills in fundraising, events management, social media management, graphic design and campaigning?
- You’ll need to be available to give 2 days of your time each month for a period of at least 6 months. We work flexibly from home and meet via Zoom, meeting at weekends and evenings.
- If so, please get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you!
|Learn new skills||Make a difference to the life of others||Feel valued and part of a team||Gain confidence|
|Get to know the local community||Socialise and make new friends||Try something new||Boost your career prospects|
|Help to empower another||Make an impact||Be inspired and have fun||Discover a new perspective|
|Give back to a cause you believe in||Improve your mental health||Gain experience in new areas||Transform your life|