Our volunteers do their best work when they're making the most of their unique talents. So helping you find the role that suits you and your skills best is our goal.
Volunteering is more than delivering a task without payment. It’s about giving the gift of your time, talent and skills. Tottenham Foodbank volunteers are the driving force behind our service, donating almost 6,000 hours in support of vulnerable neighbours between June 2020 and May 2021.
Volunteering with Tottenham Foodbank Operations Team
- Due to social distancing guidelines we are currently operating with a skeleton volunteer team in our warehouse and packing room, with drivers delivering to clients safely at home.
- As restrictions lift, we are returning to a face to face service and clients are coming to Tottenham Town Hall to collect their parcels in person again.
- Please register your interest in volunteering to support our operations by emailing [email protected] and we will keep your details on file and get in touch if we need more help later down the line.
Your skills could be just what we need in our Volunteer Campaigns Team
- Do you have skills in fundraising, events management, social media management, graphic design and campaigning?
- You’ll need to be available to give 2 days of your time each month for a period of at least 6 months. We work flexibly from home and meet via Zoom, meeting at weekends and evenings.
- If so, please get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you!
|Learn new skills||Make a difference to the life of others||Feel valued and part of a team||Gain confidence|
|Get to know the local community||Socialise and make new friends||Try something new||Boost your career prospects|
|Help to empower another||Make an impact||Be inspired and have fun||Discover a new perspective|
|Give back to a cause you believe in||Improve your mental health||Gain experience in new areas||Transform your life|