The recovery from Covid-19 will be digital and in a highly digitised society the ‘digital poor’ will be left behind, widening existing inequalities.
Connecting Haringey residents with digital inclusion opportunities will help make life easier, better and more enjoyable.
Digital inclusion opportunities can help:
- increase your digital usage, help you feel less intimidated and more confident with technology
- improve their self-esteem and mental health
- make you more employable and help you adapt to changes in the workplace:
- from putting together a CV, applying for jobs, managing/keeping track of money, applying for Universal Credit
- to overcoming barriers to access better-paid, digital careers
Click HERE for information about how disadvantaged students can receive free wi-fi until July 2021, through applications by their school.